Lisa Read

Cell: 604-603-8901 |

Search All Listings

Seller Resources

Buyer Resources

Mortgage Calculator

Real Estate Blog


Get the Community Information You Need

Do you want to learn more about a particular community? Are you having difficulties figuring out which neighbourhood would be perfect for you and your family? Are you moving out of the area and need information on communities in other parts of the city or country?


I can help.


As a real estate expert, I can provide you with important insights into a range of communities so you can make a more informed decision.


I can get you details on:

  • Type and style of homes.
  • Age of the community.
  • Local amenities such as schools, parks, community centres, etc.
  • Commuting routes and access to public transit.
  • Properties currently listed for sale.
  • General characteristics of the area.


The community you live in is just as important as the home you buy. That’s why I’m committed to helping you make the right choice.


Links to Municipality Resources:

  • Abbotsford –
  • Chilliwack –
  • City of Langley –
  • Coquitlam –
  • Delta –
  • District of Hope –
  • District of Mission –
  • Fort Langley –
  • Maple Ridge –
  • New Westminster –
  • Pitt Meadows –
  • Port Coquitlam –
  • Port Moody –
  • Surrey –
  • Township of Langley –
  • White Rock –

Next Steps?

For more information on communities, call or email me personally.